White Oak Holdings, Inc. originates and closes 1st & 2nd Trust Deeds and offers them for sale to an Approved Select Group of Buyers and Accredited Investors as Closed Loan Investments.
You will need to Complete and Execute the following documents:
Once Package is submitted, White Oak will vet and approve the buyer’s package.
A welcome email and letter will be sent to you promptly.
Soon after, you will also be provided with credentials and processes for accessing White Oak’s closed loans for purchase.
1. Join White Oak’s Buyers Circle
2. You will be sent a email and/or text message notifying you of a new Trust Deed for sale. These notifications will include a closed loan summary.
3. You will have an option to express interest with the click of a button.
4. If interested the new “Closed Loan File” will be dropped into your personal buyer account for review.
Closed Loan File will include:
5. All interested parties will receive the Closed Loan Package at the same time. White Oak will sell the Trust Deed to the first buyer to indicated they would like to proceed with the purchase.
6. White Oak will then prepare to close the sale. The 2nd indication to buy will be the Back Up Buyer if for some reason 1st Buyer backs out, and so on.
7. Buyer then will sign the Loan Purchase Agreement & Master Servicing Agreement.
8. White Oak’s Investor will sign the Assignment to the New Buyer.
9. Buyer will wire funds to Investor’s account.
10. Title will pick up assignment from Buyer and record it along with the 104.1 endorsement.
11. Buyer will pay for:
12. White Oak will download the loan package to FCI for servicing along with the Master Servicing Agreement signed by the New Buyer.
13. FCI (servicer) will send out a welcome letter